Each Wax Melt Burner is individually made and therefore truly unique.
12H x 10Wcm (at widest part)
A stylish and contemporary design made by Potter Robin Palmer based in Orkney, Scotland. Robin’s work is inspired by the forms, shapes and colours of the sea, sand and rugged landscape of Northern Scotland.
The Wax Burner is extremely versatile and can be used for wax melts or indeed, by removing the lid, house a tea light or small votive candle.
Please state your chosen fragrance/s in the notes section of your order reference pack of natural soy wax melts.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Remove all packaging and place a wax melt in the well of your wax burner
- Use with an unscented tea light
- Keep out of reach of children & pets and away from draughts
- Do not move while lit
- We do not recommend using any wax melt burner for any longer than 4 hours at a time.