This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to Willow & White Candle Co. 7 Newlands, Kirknewton EH27 8LR
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
– Name and Title
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Web site usage data
– Other information relevant to customer enquiries
– Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
– For our own internal records.
– To improve the products and services we provide.
– To contact you in response to specific enquiries.
– To customise the website for you.
– To send you promotional emails about products, offers and other things we think maybe relevant to you.
– To contact you via email,telephone or mail for market research purposes.
– To contact you via social media with our offers and promotions.
Cookies and How We Use Them
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. The also enable us to see information like how many people use this website and what pages they tend to visit.
– Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
– Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
– Test content on our website For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
– Store information about your preferences The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
– To Recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing thus may affect our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you.
We will never release, distribute or sell your personal information unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personnel information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, inline with Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely adhering ti the Data Protection Act 1998
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.